The best way to quit smoking cold turkey for the New Year 2017, in our opinion, is the new, innovative and simple method called the Stepbac® method. The concept is that you take a "step back" to the day before you starting smoking. You can learn how to do this in around 2 hours by reading the book Stepbac® from Smoking which is available as e-book or in paperback at Amazon. It is easy to read and understand and full of diagrams and pictures to help understand why you keep smoking and how to quit.
Everyone who wants to stop smoking would prefer to quit cold turkey. This is because cold turkey is the easiest and most convenient way to stop. Quitting smoking cold turkey means that you just decide to stop smoking and never light another cigarette. In other words cold turkey means to quit using willpower alone.
It sounds simple enough. That is probably why everyone who wants to stop smoking would love to use the quit smoking cold turkey method. But sadly for many, it is not as simple as it sounds.
But, it can be done and it is quite simple, when you know how! To quit cold turkey you need to learn how to quit cold turkey.
A Google search for “how to quit smoking cold turkey” throws up all kinds of results ranging from “don’t do it - it’s the worst way” to “just do it – it’s the best way!” It seems like man and his blog has an opinion on how to quit smoking cold turkey.
Some claim that quitting cold turkey is not the best way because it is too tough and you will relapse and give in to their cravings. More recent studies report that quitting cold turkey is the best way, but they don’t really offer advice on how exactly to do it.
We can tell you exactly how to quit smoking using the cold turkey way. The Stepbac® method for quitting smoking will teach you how to quit cold turkey. All you have to do is read the book “Stepbac® from Smoking”. It is very easy to read and understand with 40 clear pictures and illustrations.
On average it takes around 2 hours to read “Stepbac® from Smoking”. After you have read the book and learnt the method then you will know how to quit smoking cold turkey and how never to relapse.
So the bottom line about quitting smoking cold turkey is this.
1) Quitting cold turkey is an expression for giving up something from one minute to another.
2) Quitting smoking cold turkey is better than cutting back or replacing the nicotine in cigarettes with nicotine in nicotine gum, nicotine patches or e-cigarettes.
3) It was easy to start smoking and staring smoking is a choice anyone can make, but quitting smoking is nowhere near as easy because over time smoking has become a habit with cravings and because cigarette smoke contains an mildly addictive drug called nicotine. Habits, Nicotine and Cravings are what makes it difficult to quit smoking cold turkey.
4) But the good news is that when you know why you started smoking and when you know all about nicotine, habits and cravings, and how they make you want to keep smoking, then you can use the new Stepbac® method to quit smoking once and for all.
5) So to quit smoking cold turkey – buy the book “Stepbac® from Smoking” – read it – and then quit smoking cold turkey.
It should only take 2 hours to read Stepbac® from Smoking because we wrote it in a very easy to understand style with over 40 clear illustrations.
"Stepbac® from Smoking" is a natural way to quit smoking without gaining weight or using patches, gum, hypnosis or acupuncture.